GirlsGoCycling.com aims to be your go-to website for all things cycling related – especially for women!
We will be giving you information about upcoming women’s rides all over the country, reviewing gear just for women and from a woman’s standpoint, talking about nutrition especially for female athletes, interviews with women in the sport, and generally having a good time, hopefully promoting the sport to more and more women around the world.
The owner of Girls Go Cycling, Laura Sage, lives in th Los Angeles, CA area. As such, the site will start out being rather West Coast-centric. But the plan is to include information for women all across the country. So if you have information that you think we should include on our website – an event, a rider we should start following, a fun cycling meme, a product you’d like us to review, whatever – please email and we will see what we can do to accommodate!
Here are some features planned over the next few weeks and months:
- Route maps – with the ability for users to add their own maps and save them regionally, along with ride stats and more.
- Interviews with fierce female cyclists.
- Forums for you to converse with one another on topics of all kinds relating to female cyclists and the unique (and not so unique) issues we have when riding.
- Product reviews – of both womens-specific gear/accessories, and general cycling products of interest.
- Guest bloggers.
- Classified Ads – sell your gear, new or used.
- Cycling Lifestyle – from how to store your bike stylishly, to jewelry and accessories made from recycled bicycle bits, and more.
- Bike mechanics series – you don’t need to take your bicycle to the shop for basic maintenance and repairs!
- and more…
Let me know what YOU would like to see on the site, and there’s a good chance you’ll get it! Just fill out the form below and I’ll receive your suggestion and get back to you soon.
Looking forward to getting to know and serve you for years to come!
~Laura[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]